Wednesday, March 7, 2007

SPACEPETS?? They Came from Above

Paul Fritz, a contributor of over 1300 sermons on www.sermoncentral.com caught my attention when I read the term "SPACEPETS," while researching. Turns out this heavenly term is an acrostic for applying Biblical truth...far out!

To personalize the interpretation and application of any scripture use the following acrostic: S-P-A-C-E-P-E-T-S

Sin to Confess
Promise to Claim
Attitude to Change
Command to Obey
Example to Follow
Person to Imitate
Error to Avoid
Truth to Believe
Something to praise and thank God about

Each Scripture that you read should have one or more of the above applications. Give it a try.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I don't like the redundancy of "Example to follow, and Person to imitate." So I changed "Person to imitate" to "Praise or Thanks to give," and did away with the "S" on the end.

No plurality of space pets for me.